If you're working with a job owner who doesn't use Jobox, you can control which text updates they get for a job.
This article covers:
1. Don't send a closing message
After you accept payment for a job and you're ready to close, you can choose not to send a closing SMS to the job owner.
1. Accept and process payment from your customer
2. Uncheck Text Closing SMS
4. Tap CLOSE JOB
The job is now closed, but the job owner was not sent a text update.
If you would want to send the closing later, simply go to your History tab and click resend status
3. Don't send "Accept & In Process" message
When you add a new job and assign ownership to a contact who doesn't use Jobox, you can choose not to send them an update that the job is "Accepted & In Process".
1. In a new job, add your contact as the job owner by tapping the + under ADD OWNER and selecting a contact to assign ownership to.
2. Tap the TEXT toggle to suppress sending an SMS to the job owner. Note: This setting will save and be used for your next job with this owner.
Make sure the toggle shows a gray X like this:
3. Tap ADD JOB. The job will appear active in your Workspace, but the job owner was not sent a text update.
More questions? Learn about working with contacts who don't use Jobox, or give us a call.
- The Jobox Team